23 Jul Villa Vangelis
The seaside village of Geni is a 10 minute walk and has 4 waterfront tavernas and a minimarket. The pretty beach of Dessimi Bay is a 5 minute drive. Nidri (watersports, many tavernas, excellent bakeries and supermarkets) is a drive of 15 minutes.
House area 210 sqm
Land area 4,700 sqm
Accommodation: 4 bed 4 bathroom.
Ground floor of kitchen and dining area ; one twin bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower; one twin bedroom; bathroom with shower. First floor of sitting room; two double bedrooms each with an en suite bathroom with shower.
All rooms have own patio/balconies
Facilities: Ceiling fans in all rooms, Air-con in bedrooms, WiFi, Smart internet TV, Dishwasher/microwave, Washing machine, Mosquito screens on windows, Barbecue
- Half way down the east coast of Lefkas the offshore islands of Skorpios, Meganissi, Madouri, Sparti and Skorpithi mark the entrance to the sheltered bay of Vliho.
- The marina and town of Nidri lies on one side of the bay and the seaside village of Geni hides away amongst silver olives on the other side.
- Set on a hillside of olive, cypress, pine and almond trees, Villa Victoria is totally private and has magnificent views across the bay and up to the island’s central range of mountains.
- Olive groves surround the villa. Stone terraces surround the large swimming pool, bordered by orange, lemon and mandarin trees. An elaborate barbecue and dining terrace overlooks the pool.
- Waterfront tavernas and a mooring point for a hired boat are within easy walking distance.
- Private swimming pool: 12.5 x 7.5 metres & depth 1 – 1.8 metres